Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Loving

So, if you haven't already caught on, i have a serious love affair with summer! It is my absolute favorite time of year where i really just become a different person. So i was super excited to hop on a plane two weeks ago to the happiest place on earth, Boise IDAHO!!!! Nothing says summer like swimming lessons in my mothers backyard and catching a yummy porch style lunch with my bestie Sidnee. It was a special week because my big sister and my sister in law along with all the kiddies drove up from California to visit and gosh we had so much fun! Because they had some car issues i was there a day or so working hard in my mothers backyard, teaching swimming and doing my Glitter Gel Toes and Feather Extensions. It was so fun getting to see some of the young swimmers i use to teach while in high school all grown up in level five's swimming like you wouldn't believe! Makes a teacher proud!

So finally my sisters made it Friday night and we played played played. We drove to Twin Falls on Saturday for my Aunt Connie's 60th birthday surprise! We met at the Shoshone Falls for brunch and got to catch up with my cousins and other aunts who i don't often get to see. I really enjoyed getting to be with family and surprising my Aunt! And the Fall are ROARING thins year! Seriously if you have never been make it a point to go!! It is just beautiful!


This is my dear Aunt Connie with her Aunt Donna. Aunt Donna was my Grandma Doddy's sister and has always been so special to me! I love these women!!


This is the family! My Aunts and cousins with their families!!!


Down at the Falls.... i wish you could see them better but trust me they are amazing this year!!!

I spent the rest of the week just enjoying my nieces and nephew. we did haircuts and glitter toes for all the girlies. I had a fun shopping trip with My Best Friend Sidnee and we enjoyed our Cheesecake factory lunch which is becoming a fast tradition. I was sad to leave my home but i have a new home with my loving husband in Utah! It was difficult being away from him but its hard feeling sorry for him while he was kicking it in California bidding his cousin farewell as she leaves for her mission! We are happy to start our own summer traditions and look forward to the warm weather ahead!


1 comment:

  1. It was a total blast:) Thanks for driving me around drugged up. You're the greatest best friend. I LOVE it when you come home!! I just dont know why you keeeeep leaving!! Hope all is well and I shall see you this weekend, even if just for a minute:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete