Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor Day Weekend



Oh what a weekend! Andy and i spent the holiday in Idaho visiting my Family! I enjoy so much getting to spend time with my nieces and nephew. We had a good time together. I wish we could see them every day, but im grateful that compared to my big sister who lives clear over in Michigan, we can at least visit once a month! We spent Saturday night at a reception that was being held in my parents backyard. Stephanie Larson was a sunning bride and her reception was very beautiful. It was such a nice evening! Andy and i kept getting comments on how our reception was a rainy one, but to be very honest i wouldn't have it any other way! We pulled of the evening with i beautiful giant tent, space heaters, hot chocolate and sparkling lights! This weekend Andy and i are celebrating our six month anniversary! Oh time is flying, but honest it feels like i have been married my whole life! Andy has made my life so meaningful and i love him to pieces!



Our Idaho reception

Before we left to come home to Utah i got a special visit from my best friend from hair school. Lindsay had her baby in July and i have been so excited to finally meet this little guy. We had such a nice visit, and i am in love with baby Grant! I feel like i've known him forever! He is such a sweet baby and i know he makes Lindsay and her husband so happy! I miss Lindsay so much and all that time we spent completing our cosmetology hours. We joked that we spent more time together than she did at home! That's what 2,000 hours does to ya! Lindsay is such a good friend to me and im so happy for her new family!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 6 month anniversary! I love that you said you feel like you've been married your whole life. That's exactly how it is for me too! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, don't make me jealous! I totally wish we could make Boise a weekend trip! Thanks for the hair stuff!! I need to call you!

    ReplyDelete