Thursday, April 15, 2010

I GOT A JOB!!!!



Yesterday i started my new job at The Cookie Cutters-Haircuts for Kids, and holy cow i love it! The salon has got to be the most darling family friendly place in the world! Each station comes equip with a television and PlayStation to help keep the kids still with movies or video games. The chairs are all themed airplanes, fire tucks or pink princess cars! Im so happy that after a month of trying to decide where i wanted to be as far as cutting hair goes, i found the perfect place for me. I think i will transition easily after working all those years at the waterpark and swimming lessons for my mom. Im still doing really well doing hair out of our apartment and am very grateful for all the support from friends and family who are helping me get going on this new career. Im so happy where im at, and am excited to see what else is ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Jackson would love to have his hair cut there wow so cute.. Yay for jobs.

    ReplyDelete