Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Catch Up

It really is no secret although my husband wished it was, that Christmas is among my less favored holidays. However i was very excited to get to spend the holiday with my family in Idaho. We haven't made a visit since September so needless to say i was up very early Friday morning like a child on Christmas asking Andy if it was time to hit the road to Boise! We spent the week on the Bogus Basin Slopes, hit the movie theaters, did glitter toes and a lot of haircuts!! For New Years Andy and i cashed in a gift we got from our wedding for a nights stay at the Country Inn. It was terrific! We had my family over for swimming and hot tubbing which was great. That night we went out to dinner with my best friend Sidnee and her husband Stephen. It was so much fun getting to spend time with them, they are such a fun couple! We also had them over for hot tubbing that night too!! This week we were excited to support my oldest niece Brooklyn at her baptism. She was so excited all day and looked so dang cute in the white dress my mom made her. When i asked her how she felt after she said, "I feel so clean!" What a sweet answer. I can't believe how big she is getting!

We enjoyed very much all the time we got to spend with each of our families and are excited about this new year! We spent last night making our resolutions and have so much to be looking forward to!


My nieces sporting just some of the scarves i slaved over this last month! They turned out so cute, but i never want to see another knitting needle again!

Our matching pajamas

These are all the kids i grew up with in my neighborhood! We are all grown up now!

My baby niece Adrienne!!!

Smores in the family room, a new Browne family Christmas tradition!

Brooklyns baptism

We are so proud of her!

1 comment:

  1. We miss you guys already! Thanks so much for the gorgeous toes and haircuts! Hope we get to see you guys sooner than later! Lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete