Monday, October 31, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!


Ahhh, Halloween.... is there anything better? Just wanted to post pictures from some of the festivities the Mair family took part in. Considering Andy's super busy school and work schedule im very surprised at what fun we had with Halloween this month! A couple weeks ago we teamed up with our good friends the Woodly's and went to Frightmares at Lagoon. It was a blast, in fact we had so much fun we forgot to take any pictures! The park is themed for Halloween and we had ourselves a good time.

We got to attend our friends 2nd annual murder mystery dinner party earlier this month. I worked very hard on putting our costumes together. They are hand made teenage ninja turtle costumes. I hope someone will have taken pity on me after assembling them and perhaps feels the need to buy me a sewing machine. Andy went as Leonardo and i went as Donatello. Everyone at the party looked great and we had a blast!



Lastly i had the best night ever hanging out with my old roommates from Provo when i went to hair school. Im so glad these girls decided to get together after almost two years! We went the the dance production Thriller and it was amazing! Is it too embarrassing to admit i haven't had a real girls night out since i'd been married? Im so lame! But i hope this isn't the last!

3 comments:

  1. Lauren your costumes were awesome! Geez you girls are making me look bad..I need to work on my sewing skills! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so glad we had our girls night with all those girls!! so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Am finally catching up on your blog! You have some cute posts. You need to show off all your crafting next.

    ReplyDelete