Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Wonderful Surprise

2 Blog posts in one day????  Am I just really on top of it, or is it just a Saturday where I don’t have to work and Andy does so I find myself super bored.  Definitely the later but you’ll love these pictures.
My sister surprised me with a text Thursday saying they have last minute decided to make a trip up to SLC for their nieces graduation.  They rolled into town Friday afternoon and Andy and I were able to meet up with them at the Church History museum.  They have a terrific Book of Mormon exhibit for kids and we had a blast!  After we walked through temple square and we took them across the street to City Creek for dinner at the food court.  I finally got to meet little Kambri.  She is beautiful and I love her!  These girls are getting so big.  Adrianne cuddled with me for most the time and I love it!  See is very standoffish and Kimberlee says she must remember who I am cause she came right to me.  I love these girlies and I can’t believe there are 4 of them.  Way to go Kimber and Steve for braving the drive with a van full of estrogen!  We can’t wait till we get to see them again in just a few weeks in Idaho for Kambri’s baby blessing and we are joined also by Candace and Scott!
DSCN0679DSCN0680DSCN0683DSCN0684DSCN0685DSCN0688DSCN0689DSCN0691DSCN0692DSCN0694DSCN0697

No comments:

Post a Comment