Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Off to Idaho…again

WOW, what a busy, fun-filled summer we are having so far.  First of all lets talk weather.  I love this time of year and i know its no secret to my family and friends.  I've come to a conclusion this summer that i am a desert dweller.  I LOVE the heat.  Often when i get off work i get into a car that has been baking in the heat all day.  I love nothing more that to drive home with my windows rolled up and no a/c on.  Some nights when i get home from my "sauna" ride Andy refuses to hug me until i cool off.  We were out last night doing some grocery shopping and i said to Andy, "I'm feeling kinda sad that summer is coming to an end."  Rolling his eyes he say's. "Lauren we still have two more months of this heat!  What's there to be sad about?"  I just don't want it to end i guess.

We kicked off the summer with a trip up to Idaho to see the Browne gang.  Kimberlee and Candace made a trip down for swimming lessons and a very special baby blessing.  I got to spend a week up there and i kept busy doing glitter toes and getting to spend more time with our newest niece Cambri Christine.  We stayed busy with swimming, cupcake making, microwaving soap (see picture below)  and those sparkly glitter toes. These kiddies kept us all pretty busy.  Thank you to my amazing family for making it possible for us all to get together.  I just love these sweet nieces and nephew and truly cherish getting to spend time with them and making lasting memoriesDSCN0702DSCN0707

DSCN0710

IMG_0479

IMG_0494IMG_0511IMG_0524

No comments:

Post a Comment