Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sperry for life!

sperry 2

Nordstrom: Sperry Top-Sider 'Angelfish' Boat Shoe Black Patent

Sperry 1

Nordstrom:  Sperry Top-Sider 'Angelfish' Boat Shoe Gold

Isn’t it just beautiful!  I’m making a fashion forecast and saying it’s out with the Tom’s and in with the Sperry’s this spring and summer.  I’ve been recently obsessed with this boat show!  In fact this morning Andy took off early to work and where I usually just roll over and fall back to sleep for a couple more hours, I instead opened my Nordstrom App and found some styles to add to my wish list!  I want to pair it with some preppy Bermuda shorts or with these boyfriend denim chinos from GAP .  In any case I love it and can’t wait to get my hands on them!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh i love sperrys! i have wanted a pair for a while now!! I think toms and sperrys will share the spotlight haha. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete